Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Hello Everyone

Let Me introduce myself, I am wife to a great husband, Bud and a mom to three great kids, Ernie Vickie and Tommy. We have had our share of blessings and frustrations but in the midst of all this God has always been there to guide our steps. I am so thankful for each blessing that he pours out on me, and dare I say for each trial that he puts us in and brings us through. I love my family more than anything second only to The Lord himself. I just wanted a place to share all their accomplisments and all the things God has in store for them, and for us. So follow along and see what great things He has for us! Welcome to my blog, oh and did i mention, someday, in His perfect timing and wisdom, only He knows the hour and day, He will add to our family through adoption of a sweet little girl from China. Praying sooner rather than later. Come along on our journey called Life!

1 comment:

  1. How fun! Loved it! I like keeping a blog because it's ggod for me to record my thoughts and funny things that happen! keep trusting Him for that precious one from China.

    ReplyDelete