Wednesday, November 23, 2011

The One Post I Promised

To all my local bloggy friends, here is a Christmas blessing for you! I wish I could have ALL my bloggy friends come along but alas I know that it would be some tough travel for one night of worship! So let me pass on this blessing to everyone who can take a break out of their busy schedule who can sit back and worship and sing along with us at our church. THIS is one of the highlights of the season for our church. We have a pretty good size sanctuary that seats probably 500. The past years have gotten so much of an awesome (God) response that our sweet Music Pastor has decided to add yet another performance to our schedule which makes it 5 all together!! Isn't God great?! I have had the honor of participating in this for the last 3 years and was not sure I was going to be able to do it this year after my surgery, but our God is gracious!! So that is exactly what I am doing! Thank you Father for the blessing of my voice and Your healing hands on me! May I honor you with the voice and the breath you gave me during this season of worship. May You be glorified and honored in all we do at FIRST!! Here it is...........FIRST CHRISTMAS 2011!! Please come and join us!!



Blessings and Ladybugs!! And Happy Thanksgiving and a very Merry "Christ"mas season!! Love to you all!!

No comments:

Post a Comment