Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Depraved Indifference

I have been so moved by the cause of the orphan. Sometimes I cannot put it into words what my heart feels and how it aches to help the fatherless and the abandoned of this world. These are the least of these and we are told whatever we do for them we do for our Father in Heaven. I don't know about you but I am willing to do ALL I can for Him and His kingdom. Ask yourself this, Do you care like God cares for  the least of these? Are you moved to make a difference for the kingdom? Are you burdened for the things that break Our Father's Heart? Lets not suffer from Depraved Indifference anymore. Please watch this video and ask God to move on your heart. Please leave a comment and tell me if or how this video affected you. I can tell you this, God is breaking my heart and this video is forever embedded in it. I refuse to sit around and wait for someone else to do what GOD has called me to do myself (Josh Wilson) I refuse NOT to move!! Will you move too? For Jesus? Please leave a comment below




Love and Ladybugs :)

No comments:

Post a Comment